Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a meet started for anybody near Dallas. I know of a few good locations to hold the meet and I'm taking ideas for other places. It would be nice to get together in the next couple weeks. Any takers?

·
Registered
508 Posts
69vetteracer,

I live down in Mansfield (Just south of Arlington). I would love to do it. However, I am currently overseas on a business trip. I should be home for about a month from Mid-October to Mid-November. Then I will have to go back overseas on business again.

If you get all of this going, I would be interested in doing something in that time frame.

That brings up a couple of questions. Do you belong to a Corvette Club in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?? If so, what club and how often do you have meets or gatherings? Also, are you trying to start a Corvette Club?

Anyways, I am looking forward to meeting you and some of the other DC folks who live in the DFW Metroplex area.

Please keep me advised.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
count me and my wife in. how about meeting at Bone Daddys in grapevine, then taking a cruise to Oklahoma to gamble a little bit.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was in the lone star corvette club for the longest time but they dont do much anymore so I just kinda run alone now. Id like to start a meet somewhere and get as many people as possible. If we get enough people to start showing up ill probably end up starting a Corvette club that meets every tuesday or wednesday or whenever. There are a few meets id first like to get every Corvette owner to. One is monday nights at a restaurant called Wing House off of 35 and northwest highway and is sponsored by a club called ricekillers.com. There are usually 5-10 Corvettes there so ill be letting everybody know. Another place is Keller's off of Northwest highway and Abrams every Saturday night. This is the best place to meet because there are usually all nice cars and always a few Corvettes.

·
Registered
508 Posts
That sounds great....I will send you a message once I get home in October.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
382 Posts
Tuesday night GTG

The regular Tuesday night "Things to do in the Denton/Lewisville and North Texas Area" Get Together will be held at the Hard 8 Bar-B-Q in Coppell on 08/21/07. ANY Corvette is invited!!!! Start time is 7:00 p.m. Join us!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
The regular Tuesday night "Things to do in the Denton/Lewisville and North Texas Area" Get Together will be held at the Hard 8 Bar-B-Q in Coppell on 08/21/07. ANY Corvette is invited!!!! Start time is 7:00 p.m. Join us!
Don't you mean 8/23/07? The 21st is a Sunday...

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Okay....

So any news on when a get together can happen??

I am back in the states now, so just shoot me a line or reply right here, and let's do it.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
358 Posts
I want to get a meet started for anybody near Dallas. I know of a few good locations to hold the meet and I'm taking ideas for other places. It would be nice to get together in the next couple weeks. Any takers?
Murphy has a meeting weekly (Sunday) at 6pm. South/West corner of FM544, and Murphy Road (Beside the Neighborhood Walmart). At a Mexican restraunt called "Amados". We are also working on putting a Corvette club together "C2C2... Collin County Corvette Club"

Hope you can make it today. Your in Richardson so thats less than 15 min drive away...

See continued post at:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?p=1562399603#post1562399603

Toque

1 - 11 of 11 Posts