Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm up in Potsdam, St. Lawrence County.....anybody else in the frozen north?:huh: Frank

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm from Wellsville, NY....south of Rochester and I think I'm 5 hours or so from you...gotta love the great winter weather here too!!:down:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah..the winters seem to go way too long. Suppose to -14* tonight. If I didn't love my house so much I'd move.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm from New Paltz, New York. Not as far north as you guys, but its cold here too. I want to move to a warmer climate, but my wife wants to stay by the kids.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Sidepipe said:
I'm up in Potsdam, St. Lawrence County.....anybody else in the frozen north?:huh: Frank
I am from the gov,s home Albany,and i guess that kind of makes me central located right???

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from Rochester NY, drive through Albany on my way to Boston (son in college there) love it in the spring and fall when I can drive my car, hate the [email protected]! I snowboard and try to keep involved in winter activities but it just isn't enough, I want spring and putting my car back on the road!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys...Winters are sure long. It's going to -22* tonight:lookinup: I'm really looking forward to spring since I just ordered a 2004 convertible. Damn coldweather
:down:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
8T1 said:
I'm from New Paltz, New York. Not as far north as you guys, but its cold here too. I want to move to a warmer climate, but my wife wants to stay by the kids.

Orange County here, I'll have to drive up there this spring and challange you to a race!:cheers:

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
i visit our cousins at sandy pond county rt 15 just out side pulski hows that COSMO:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smokin: :smokin: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah Pulaski....

..beautiful area, but that damn lake effect snow is discouraging. Their snow storms are measured in feet!:surprised
See Ya..Frank

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
I C U HEARD OF THE PLACE GREAT FISHING [ICE] OR SUMER ALSO HUNTING FINE IF RETIRED GO SOUTH IN WINTER [CAN BUY HOME STARTING AT 80.000 SO THATS OK ESPECIALY IF GOVERMENT PAY SCALE IS EVEN I BELIVE BEST FOR RECREATION COSMO:buhbye: :buhbye:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts