Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question, will a kit that fit on an LT-1, fit on an L-98? I guess the fuel pressure regulator is the key to the answer. Have any experience on this?
Thanks,
Roger

:)
 

·
El Teafive
Joined
·
10,489 Posts
Roger said:
Question, will a kit that fit on an LT-1, fit on an L-98? I guess the fuel pressure regulator is the key to the answer. Have any experience on this?
Thanks,
Roger

:)
Yes, it will work. The L98 and LT1 use the same type of Pressure Regulator they look different but function the same way.

So MVR's kit will work
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold...

Thanks Jeff. I'll go back over to the other thread and get hold of MVR.
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,220 Posts
Re: Sold...

Roger said:
Thanks Jeff. I'll go back over to the other thread and get hold of MVR.
Mike (MVR155) is a nice guy. If you get the setup from him you'll have a good transaction.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pat...

Did you get my email on the stripe? Thanks, I said I felt better about buying something from our guys than ebay if possible.
Roger:cheers:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,220 Posts
Re: Pat...

Roger said:
Did you get my email on the stripe? Thanks, I said I felt better about buying something from our guys than ebay if possible.
Roger:cheers:
Hi Roger, I've been glued to my office all day today, I haven't had a chance to fire up the digitalcorvettes "laptop" and check my e-mail. I will shortly as soon as I can find a beer.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All work and no play...

I'll be here for a while. working on the finding the cheapest price for the Crane Cam that Grumpyvette suggested to go along with the juice. No rush, I'm up later than you in IL. Drink a beer.:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Crane cam

Roger,
Make sure that you use matching valve springs for the cam you pick so you will not get coil bind in the valve springs. The 1996 LT4 has oval spring steel to help as the LT4 has a Roller Rocker Arm with a 1:6 ratio. The Lt1 has a 1:5 ratio so be careful and match your valve system. The G.M. Optional LT4 Hot Cam is hard to beat with matching LT4 springs, etc. Good Luck
Louis:cheers:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top