Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never had a kill, and this isn't one, but it was fun.

I was driving along this morning on a four lane on the outskirts of town with stop lights. About 3 cars ahead of me in the left lane was some kid in a Mustang with a Ricer behind him. At EVERY light, (the lights on this road are times, so if you hit one red, you'll hit them all) they both would 'attempt' to burn some rubber. Little sqeals from both, nothing to write home about for sure.

This went on for about 4 lights. Traffic in my lane thinned out as we crossed a major intersection, their lane was crawling along so I siad to myself, self, they need to see what POWER really is. I didn't burn out, instead, I just pulled up beside them at about 20 mph, open road in front of me btw, line of traffic in front of them, and I floored it. Now, I only did this for 2 or 3 seconds, just long enough to show these kids what power was, how it sounded.

At the next 4 lights before I turned off, yeah, we still hit every red light, they didn't even attempt to take off fast or burn rubber even the slighest. They just hung back, quietly, even when they had nothing in front of them.

I guess they did get the message. :rolling:

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
Good job. Should've smoked 'em from a rolling start though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good job. Should've smoked 'em from a rolling start though :thumbsup:
Oh you don't know how badly I wanted to do this! I even turned the active handling off at one light, thinking about it. :devil: But with my luck, there would have been a leo nearby that would hvae heard me, saw me, GOT ME! :rolling: Seems like every time I show my a$$ with her, I get caught. So easy to do something with these cars that leos don't take a shining to.

Actually, owning a Corvette has taught me to be a more responsible, and certain careful, driver.

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
cool move great job on being responsible to many idiots out there doing silly things great job:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts