Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why is there a tumble weed in your car?:laughing:
Mud from the Grand Canyon, tumble weed from Arizona, rocks and sand from the painted desert in New Mexico... bugs species from 10 states... undercar dents from Spring Mountain, sandblasted rockers from driving off the highway and thru the desert. :laughing:

Anything else? :laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
sandblasted rockers from driving off the highway and thru the desert. :laughing:

Could you elaborate?:laughing:

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Pat gets the award for first Corvette to survive the Dakar Rally and Baja 1000...
:smack

·
Registered
740 Posts
:surprised Man, its a good thing I was already sitting down cause I didn't expect it to look that bad. Your going to have one big detailling bill

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
:surprised Man, its a good thing I was already sitting down cause I didn't expect it to look that bad. You going to have one bing detailling bill
Nah - Adam comes over and details it at night, and then Pat drives it around in Chicago area potholes during the day to get it dirty again. :laughing:

Steven

·
Registered
424 Posts
Can I get expelled by the Corvette community? :laughing:
"expelled" showing us picks like this is enough to get you beat down.Just because you have a shiny new C6,doesn't mean you can trash the DC mascot.LOL. Ok since this is your first time,you can use your "get out of a beat down card". P.S. just remember,DC Z doesn't stand for Destroy Corvette Z's.Lol

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Pat gets the award for first Corvette to survive the Dakar Rally and Baja 1000...
:smack
:laughing:

Expelled? Hell no! Inducted into the Corvette Hall of Fame for not being afraid to abuse her! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Hey Patrick I see you cleaned it up a little before you took the pictures for the post....:D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Where's that icon? I've never used this one, but man, :WTF

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

That's one well rode Vette!!!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Expelled? Oh, HELL NO!

Corvettes are made to be driven . . . and exceptionally fast Corvettes are made to be driven exceptionally hard. So stand tall, put the hammer down, and NO PRISONERS!!!!

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Mud from the Grand Canyon, tumble weed from Arizona, rocks and sand from the painted desert in New Mexico... bugs species from 10 states... undercar dents from Spring Mountain, sandblasted rockers from driving off the highway and thru the desert. :laughing:

Dude you were supposed to go road racing not the Baja 1000.:laughing:

·
Supporting Vendor
152 Posts

Can I get expelled by the Corvette community? :laughing:
I can only imagine what the car looks like underneath.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can only imagine what the car looks like underneath.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
You'll find out on Monday when I limp it over. Check engine light... cracked rotor... clacking and clicking noises... :laughing: :lookinup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts