Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm new to the forum today after being introduced to it by a C3 guru I happened to meet out on the road today. As you might imagine, owning a corvette is a treat in Australia, they are not available through 'normal'dealership channels and if you have a C5, cant be road registered as a daily driver unless they are converted to right hand drive. So adding these factors up and I think (can't be sure) that i would have one (if not the only one) road registered, 50th aniversary convertible in the country.So as you can imagine, a head turner.

Anyway, the C5 is my first introduction to corvette and thus I am a newbee and a relative dunce to the nuances of these machines. I'm looking forward to learning a lot.

ken

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Welcome to DC :cheers:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers: I also am a member of a couple of Oz Corvette Forums.......:partyon:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Welcome to DC. If you should have any questions, we will require pics of your vette before we answer :D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

As has been stated, PICS!!! :laughing: Never had the honor of visiting Australia, but was in NZ a few years back. Great part of this big old Earth!

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome....:buhbye:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts