Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New To Sd

I AM A NEWBIE:thumbsup: ...AM IN SAN DIEGO NOW BUT BOUGHT MY C5 IN ALABAMA...DROVE IT ALL THE WAY HERE!!!:partyon: I WANT TO KNOW MY VETTE INSIDE AND OUT....I AM GETTIN TO UNDERSTAND IT IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. IF ANYONE IS IN THE SUNNY SAN DIEGO AREA, PLZ TELL ME ABOUT A GOOD BODY SHOP, I NEED SOME MINOR BODY REPAIR WORK! ALSO GETTING THE SLP LM PUT ON IT AND WANT TO KNOW IF IT SOUNDS SMOKIN!:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC. Enjoy modding your C5. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC beckymckinne... We need some pictures of that fine ride you have...:buhbye:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
hey that must of been a nice ride congrats on the purchase welcom to DC

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome Becky! I'm in La Jolla, but sadly just a vetteless college student. Just wanted to say hi and good luck from a fellow San Diegan:thumbsup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
SLP Loud Mouths is some of the loudest exhaust you can put on a vette, short of dumps right after the headers. I believe Patrick, the site owner, had it on his z06 and took them off because they were too loud, i could be wrong though.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
We already talked

We already talked but welcome:thumbsup:

And dont forget to Wave.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
SLP Loud Mouths is some of the loudest exhaust you can put on a vette, short of dumps right after the headers. I believe Patrick, the site owner, had it on his z06 and took them off because they were too loud, i could be wrong though.
There is a reason people with bad singing voices sing softly. :laughing:

Because a bad voice REALLY loud... is intolerable. Like the SLP's. Bad exhaust note.... REALLY REALLY LOUD. :laughing:

My current exhaust is surely louder at WOT, but sounds so awesome. No complaints here. :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome! That must have been a fun road trip, bringing the car back West. When you have a minute, post some photos and tell us about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts