Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that would get everyone's attention. :D

I had to post this just to show I look at more of the news than just the political!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/01/07/court-ruling-opens-door-nudity-network-tv/

"Call it full moon rising -- soon, there could be bare butts all over the boob tube.

The US Second Circuit Court of Appeals has vacated the $1.21 million worth of fines that the FCC levied against ABC after alleging that the network violated broadcast indecency standards for daring to show actress Charlotte Ross' naked behind during a 2003 episode of "NYPD Blue." "

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Talk about the courts dealing with a moot point.....since 2003, the whole broadcasting world has shifted toward cable and satellite where pretty much anything goes. It seems like a waste of time to even hear this case.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Talk about the courts dealing with a moot point.....since 2003, the whole broadcasting world has shifted toward cable and satellite where pretty much anything goes. It seems like a waste of time to even hear this case.
Not really. It levels the playing field to allow networks a fighting chance and the parents NO chance.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
A simulation of someone cutting off her arm (or head) with lots of blood, screaming, gore..., would be OK.

But,...

Show a little ass, or too much tit and it's millions in fines.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
It's about time we grew up. Kids always have had access to all the nekkid boobies that they needed. When you were younger didn't you have access to some quality nudity? Do you think todays children are any less enthusiastic? Most young folk today have access to a computer and keywords are aplenty. If I type nekkid boobies into my search engine, what wqould show up? Hell I'll just try it................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Oh, My!!;)

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Banning anything just makes it more desirable.. always has, always will.

Taking the taboo off of nudity is about 100 years behind schedule.

And a nice side effect is, we don't have to wonder "are they real", when they are naked... :laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Banning anything just makes it more desirable.. always has, always will.

Taking the taboo off of nudity is about 100 years behind schedule.

And a nice side effect is, we don't have to wonder "are they real", when they are naked... :laughing:
I suppose this will have a good effect on the job market for body doubles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts