Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW YORK -- A New York City man who plunged 40 stories from the roof of an apartment building has survived after crashing onto a parked car.

Witnesses and police say 22-year-old Thomas Magill jumped from the high-rise at W. 63rd Street on Tuesday. He landed in the backseat area of a Dodge Charger after crashing through the windshield.

He suffered broken legs. Police say he's in critical condition.

The car's owner, Guy McCormack, of Old Bridge, N.J., told the New York Daily News he's convinced that rosary beads he kept inside the Dodge saved Magill's life.

Police are investigating why Magill jumped from the building.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
That car just interfered with the natural selection process. Another moron lives to pass on his flawed genes. :crazy:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
That car just interfered with the natural selection process. Another moron lives to pass on his flawed genes. :crazy:
:agree:
Should've been a candidate for cash for clunkers. :laughing:

As far as the guy is concerned, he should by a lottery ticket quick.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
9th Life

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Broke both of his legs and is in critical condition? I don't know if I'd want to be that lucky.:lookinup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Broke both of his legs and is in critical condition? I don't know if I'd want to be that lucky.:lookinup:
You’re among a passionate, caring and forgiving crowd … :laughing:

Not one of the chosen Americans ... ;)

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Serves him right. :crazy:

Suicide? He was just looking for attention. :devil:
:laughing:

There was a show about that...people jumping from bridges to end it all. A few survived and then were afraid they'd be eaten by sharks.:WTF

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
"Dude, you suck so bad that you would survive a 400 foot fall by landing on a car, only to be forced to replace it after the insurance company lawyers go after you. Oh, BTW, in a lot of states, attempted suicide is illegal, so... Enjoy!"

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
landing on a car, only to be forced to replace it after the insurance company lawyers go after you.
If so... that will be tossed out. It is not as though it was a stunt... he really did try and kill himself. Nobody jumps from 40 stories and expects the slightest chance in living.

God is not done with you yet !

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
I'm not sure I'd have died from a heart attack but I am fairly certain that I would have shat myself to death on the way down.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
What a failure. This guy is a bigtime loser. He tries to kill himself and ****s that up.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
What a failure. This guy is a bigtime loser. He tries to kill himself and ****s that up.
That's why I haven't attempted it. I'm afraid since it would be the first time I might fail.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts