Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

In introducing first lady Michelle Obama yesterday at the (Bill) Clinton Global Institute, President Obama found a way to praise his wife, his Democratic predecessor and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Said Obama:

But I'm not just here today to sing President Clinton's praises, or to commend all of you for the terrific work that each of you have done -- although I am grateful for that. I am here to play an even more important role, and that is to introduce my better half: my extraordinary wife, and America's extraordinary First Lady, Michelle Obama.

Now, Bill Clinton understands where I'm coming from here. He knows what it's like to be married to somebody who's smarter -- somebody who's better looking -- somebody who's just all around a little more impressive than you are. Right? ... This is not news to people.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...a-and-bill-clinton-have-something-in-common/1

:D

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Where to start???? :thud:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lookinup: Oh damn, it's Friday and I really need to stay out of this thread... :laughing:
:cheers: I got a drink for anyone with the Guns to say it to her face. ;)

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Which one?

This one?

Or this one?

:laughing:
It only took until the 7th post for this one to show up ... must be Friday that we can attribute to this kind of restraint ...

take a bow ...

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
It only took until the 7th post for this one to show up ... must be Friday that we can attribute to this kind of restraint ...

take a bow ...

Thank God for Friday.. :laughing: I was willing to let it go.. but Chaz had to open that hole of his.. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts