Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obama on Don't ask don't tell Now we love *gay people *

Just don't look when I'm in the showers lol

You ever notice when our current Government speaks on
something, It's like throwing Gas on the fire,

I mean if it was me I'd just shut-up

And let it all blow by,

But. No ! They have to keep re-hash'n it, over and over

I mean don't you think they have enough crap going on in the country ?

That they could just let this one Blow by,

Everytime they speak on this they reveal more prejudice,

And in the process make things worse

I think their view of the world is A-skewed

Let's Move-on already

Let's run the commie's out of America :nuts:

lol Bon:nuts:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
This achieved nothing more then the appeasement a minuscule constituency... attempting to create a normality out of what is not. Furthermore... this appeasement gave another recruitment tool to our enemies constant endeavor to brainwash their inductees as to the "evils of America"...

Nice job ! You just put more of our brave in harms way... for the ability to advertise how you like to screw.

·
Registered
170 Posts
THIS IS A MATTER OF CAUSE AND EFFECT

CAUSE: Lots of gays voted

EFFECT: He was elected, now he had to pay em back'

Even I must say, This is pretty sick.

**DONT YOU DARE BLAME OBAMA FOR THIS****

blame the (GAY LOBBYiST).......

OBAMA/GORE 2012

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Lots of gays voted
This had nothing to do with it... as their numbers, even if voted in complete unison... account for nothing... and are on the scope of less then 1 percent of our total population. (yeah -yeah... I'm sure someone will come back with an inflated proclamation, proving much greater numbers... but, one must ask themselves if they have ever received a questionnaire inquiring as to their sexual preferences)

This is the product of an ideology. An ideology prescribing de-gentrification as the ultimate Utopian equality. They have attached themselves to a political ideology that views themselves as better humans due to the amount of caring they can outwardly portray themselves as possessing. They collect and show off gays to as many as they can in order to show how much better they are... then everyone else. Gays have become a status symbol... like those little dogs in handbags. Consequently... they are voted extra ordinary rights by the same -wishing self promotion in all others, eyes...

Obama, subscribes to that political ideology... and is as guilty of taking advantage for political gain... if for no other reason.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts