1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Maybe that's the CHANGE he was running on??? :laughing:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
And the Israeli's are coming to the WH tomorrow. Today's speech will surely give them that warm, fuzzy feeling.

BHO is a master at foreign diplomacy, huh?:crazy:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
And the Israeli's are coming to the WH tomorrow. Today's speech will surely give them that warm, fuzzy feeling.

BHO is a master at foreign diplomacy, huh?:crazy:
No different than how he treats the Republican leadership.
At least he's consistant. :huh:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Being a Boob 24/7 in not worth bragging about it though :surprised
:agree::laughing:

Obama has been anti-Israel since he was elected. Is this really news to any one??? :huh:

Of course he's a closet Muslim.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
If memory and history serves me right, it was the Arab nations that attacked Israel in 1967 first and then Israel kicked their butts sooo bad that they gained a huge amount of new territory. They got all of Egypt, Syria, Jordan and most of Lebanon in a matter of 6 days. Then they gave back all that land except the Goland Heights, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem in a treaty that was signed by all those nations.

Now those nations are complaining that that treaty was not fair when they attacked first, lost and got the majority of their land back. :spanked: And BHO is siding with the Muslims who provoked this action.

Tell BHO to go back to Kenya and sell his Kool-aid there. I'm tired of this BS already. The elections can't come soon enough!

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Does this leaderless leader have a doctrine ?

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
If memory and history serves me right, it was the Arab nations that attacked Israel in 1967 first and then Israel kicked their butts sooo bad that they gained a huge amount of new territory. They got all of Egypt, Syria, Jordan and most of Lebanon in a matter of 6 days. Then they gave back all that land except the Goland Heights, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem in a treaty that was signed by all those nations.

Now those nations are complaining that that treaty was not fair when they attacked first, lost and got the majority of their land back. :spanked: And BHO is siding with the Muslims who provoked this action.

Tell BHO to go back to Kenya and sell his Kool-aid there. I'm tired of this BS already. The elections can't come soon enough!
Excellent and accurate review. Israel may need us and our support. But I think they will draw the line at giving back this land. They will simply wait Obama out and hope for a more sympathetic successor. It's amazing to me that everywhere I go locally or national spots like this one that at least 80% are disenchanted with Obama. But his poll number still show approval over 50%. How is that happening?

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Excellent and accurate review. Israel may need us and our support. But I think they will draw the line at giving back this land. They will simply wait Obama out and hope for a more sympathetic successor. It's amazing to me that everywhere I go locally or national spots like this one that at least 80% are disenchanted with Obama. But his poll number still show approval over 50%. How is that happening?
The media treats him like a God, and the sheeple follow the lead of the media. Anyone with half a functioning brain, could not approve of much of anything he has done.

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
It's amazing to me that everywhere I go locally or national spots like this one that at least 80% are disenchanted with Obama. But his poll number still show approval over 50%. How is that happening?
You surround yourself with like minded people, so you think the whole country thinks like you. This is not a critisism of you Tex, it is just the way things are these days. We have right and left news we have right and left blogs. People on the left in a more right wing situation will not speak thier mind while people on the right in a more left wing situation will also sit quiet. No one wants to be the jerk that started a political argument at the party, people are getting sick of the rancour. Lots of people still remember Bush and they don't like him. Then Ryan comes out with his plan and even more people get scared by what the pubs are selling. Remember the old lady saying she doesn't want the government messing with her medicair....well that is exactly what the pubs are now selling. Is it the right thing to do??? Sure it is. But it has to be done the right way....and it has not been so far.

As for Isreal...we have supported them 100% for decades. But nothing ever changes as far as the peace process. We pay for the instability there in treasure and in world standing. Many Isrealis are sick of the unwillingness of Isreal to negociate in good faith. Maybe we need a president who shows a little toughness to Isreal to get them to move a little. Doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Maybe we need to try something new.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
You surround yourself with like minded people, so you think the whole country thinks like you. This is not a critisism of you Tex, it is just the way things are these days. We have right and left news we have right and left blogs. People on the left in a more right wing situation will not speak thier mind while people on the right in a more left wing situation will also sit quiet. No one wants to be the jerk that started a political argument at the party, people are getting sick of the rancour. Lots of people still remember Bush and they don't like him. Then Ryan comes out with his plan and even more people get scared by what the pubs are selling. Remember the old lady saying she doesn't want the government messing with her medicair....well that is exactly what the pubs are now selling. Is it the right thing to do??? Sure it is. But it has to be done the right way....and it has not been so far.
I think you are right to a point. For one thing, I live in TX which generally places personal freedom and personal responsibility above government-provided security. So it's no surprise that a government enlarging president would be unpopular here. But look at DC. Is there something about being a Corvette owner that predisposes one to being conservative? You would think that roughly 50% of the posters would have a liberal viewpoint (since voters go Democrat roughly 50% of the time). My experience is that maybe 20% do. I'm sure that's not a scientific sampling, but I see that repeated on blogs everywhere. Are conservatives just more vocal? I'm sure liberals think so, but I kind of doubt it. They are all simply posting their thoughts on Huffington Post and Slate. :laughing:

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
I think you are right to a point. For one thing, I live in TX which generally places personal freedom and personal responsibility above government-provided security. So it's no surprise that a government enlarging president would be unpopular here. But look at DC. Is there something about being a Corvette owner that predisposes one to being conservative? You would think that roughly 50% of the posters would have a liberal viewpoint (since voters go Democrat roughly 50% of the time). My experience is that maybe 20% do. I'm sure that's not a scientific sampling, but I see that repeated on blogs everywhere. Are conservatives just more vocal? I'm sure liberals think so, but I kind of doubt it. They are all simply posting their thoughts on Huffington Post and Slate. :laughing:
I think if you were to look at the demographics of this sight, we tend to be older and wealthier, which makes us more likely to be conservative. When you get right down to it there are only about 10 -15 guys who post in the news room on a regular basis. Hardly a mandate for the country...and why I often laugh when someone here thinks that what he posts here is the most important thing ever written. :thumbsup:

PS: If this site was made up of nothing butleft leaning environmentalists who love Obama and everything liberal, would you visit this sight??? Case closed.:laughing:

But seriously you need to realize that many of your personal likes are indicitive of your political leanings. You like Corvettes, not Priuses. You like living in a more rural setting not a city. You can go on and on and those likes and dislikes would help clarify your political leanings. And as you said the state you live in plays a big roll.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
You surround yourself with like minded people, so you think the whole country thinks like you. We have right and left news we have right and left blogs
You ment to say some people are right most of the time and some people are mostly wrong most of the time, correct?:D

Anybody with intellegence, and makes decissions that are right for OUR country, has to come to the same conclusion that for the last (2) years, Obama has made decissions that are right for him and his liberal culture. He has made decisssions that are in the best interest of other countries. HIS job (potus) is to make decissions that make OUR country more safe and prosperous, not righting wrongs for other countries.

With the indoctrination that arab people are taught to hate and not change their philosophy on getting along in the world (dying for the cause is good and honorable) we NEED Israel simple. They have stood with us on every issue and they provide secuirty for us at their perril.

I know you or somebody else will repond and tell me I'm full of crap. But here's my touch with reality: I have a hard time looking at my 8yr old son and telling him he needs to work hard, to get a head so he can give 50-60% of his wages to our government to pay all the free loaders here and worldwide. because that where this administration thinks thats fair.

I'm drawing a line on wasting money on the premise of the under privelage HAS TO STOP.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
PS: If this site was made up of nothing butleft leaning environmentalists who love Obama and everything liberal, would you visit this sight??? Case closed.:laughing:
OK. You got me on that one. :laughing:

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
You ment to say some people are right most of the time and some people are mostly wrong most of the time, correct?:D

Anybody with intellegence, and makes decissions that are right for OUR country, has to come to the same conclusion that for the last (2) years, Obama has made decissions that are right for him and his liberal culture. He has made decisssions that are in the best interest of other countries. HIS job (potus) is to make decissions that make OUR country more safe and prosperous, not righting wrongs for other countries.

With the indoctrination that arab people are taught to hate and not change their philosophy on getting along in the world (dying for the cause is good and honorable) we NEED Israel simple. They have stood with us on every issue and they provide secuirty for us at their perril.

I know you or somebody else will repond and tell me I'm full of crap. But here's my touch with reality: I have a hard time looking at my 8yr old son and telling him he needs to work hard, to get a head so he can give 50-60% of his wages to our government to pay all the free loaders here and worldwide. because that where this administration thinks thats fair.

I'm drawing a line on wasting money on the premise of the under privelage HAS TO STOP.
Looking at it objectively I have a hard time seeing Obama's decisions as bad for this country if you thought Bush's decisions were good for it. Except for the health care bill, everything that Obama has actualy done is a continuation of what Bush did, except of course for actualy getting rid of Bin Laden. Obama did not raise taxes one cent. Obama did not pull out of any war.

Now while you say that you have a hard time looking at your 8 year old son and telling him that he will have to pay 50-60% of his pay for freeloaders here and around the world, in the very paragraph just above you tought the virtues of Isreal even saying that they provide security for us. You could not be more wrong. We supply security for Isreal at a cost of billions a year to your 8 year olds future income. We give other multiple billions to Isreal every year as direct aid. In fact we give more money as aid to Isreal, than any other country in the world.

Perhaps they deserve it. Perhaps they are entitled to it. But for all the money we give them it sure would be nice if they cooperated with us and made peace, so we could lower the temperature in the middle east and maybe get some relief on oil prices.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Anybody catch the man child being scolded by Netanyahu, today ? What a difference in men and leaders.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
most of the jewish immigrants from the past US are old or dead.

The new larger numbers to crunch are mexican christains and arabic and asian muslims.

Add that to the fact that we need to bond with the new younger population of middle eastern insurgents that want democracy...and .....

Yep.

Done.

It's gonna piss of lots of old racist white guys still stuck living in the 60's and 70's watching "Apocalypse Now" "Midway" "A Bridge To Far" and maybe "Full Metal Jacket" every weekend....

But it IS what it IS....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts