Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CORVETTES AGAINST BREAST CANCER - VIII - OCTOBER 9, 2010 - ATLANTA MOTOR SPEEDWAY. The CABC-VIII web site is now available for advance registration. Early registration is advised to secure your t-shirt and quick access to the track.

Track lap donations are in addition to registration and can be purchased as part of the registration process. Registration will only be considered complete when the $10 registration fee is submitted. Tracks lap may be purchased in advance for an additional $25 donation (5 laps).

Please go to: http://www.csafoundation.org to start the process.

Thank you!
Kevin Haggins
678-565-8037

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I have been waiting all year for this. I sent you guys a email to see if you wanted me to do another detailing clinic like I did last year but know one has responded yet...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been waiting all year for this. I sent you guys a email to see if you wanted me to do another detailing clinic like I did last year but know one has responded yet...
Junkman2008, Yes you are welcomed to come back this year and yes you can use my car for the demo. :thumbsup: This year try using your product on the nose (complete) of my car...you can demo that! :laughing::laughing::laughing: :D:D:D I know you can handle this...Thanks again and see you there...

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Okay, shall we do it like we did last year with me running my laps back to back first and doing the demo afterward? That worked perfect last year. I don't need to register, correct?

·
Registered
81 Posts
A.J., looking forward to seeing you again this year at CABC! I still get a chuckle out of your video's that first year! You were a bit giddy.

I'll make sure we have a selection of babes out in hotlanta when you arrive! A few with a some "Junk in the trunk"!

Marc

:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts