Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· ...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
8,532 Posts
I spent just over 900.00 Shipped. for all the parts and you have to send back your old parts.
wow, that's really expensive. Don't get me wrong, they look nice, but I gotta say, $900 for a photo finsih is pretty steep. Real carbon fiber can be had for about the same cost.

8,532 Posts
$900!!!!! f' that... ...carbon fiber is ricey.... my .02
I disagree. These pieces look great, not 'ricey' at all. In my opinion, exactly the opposite, they bring some nice sport to the interior. The C5/6 interior scheme can be pretty bland in stock form. These are gonna look cool with that Orange exterior. I just think the price is a tad steep. Get us some pics when you get em installed:thumbsup:

8,532 Posts
Just wanted to Clarify, The actual price paid for the parts was just over 500.00 but there is a 400.00 core charge for when i return my existing parts.
Now that sounds better, much fairer.:thumbsup:

8,532 Posts
...Really a relatively easy process, and I didn't even enlist the help of "Hey...it's no big deal. I've had my entire interior on the garage floor numerous times (Sheriff)." :smack
:rolling:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.