Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Parts in Yesterday. There was a little more wait than expected but i have to say that the craftsmanship is outstanding. Definatly worth the upgrade if you want your Vette to look different than the rest. Very well Recomended. I will post pics of the install when finished.

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know Carbon Fiber is not for everyone. There are many opinions on in and where it would look good. As for price, I will purchase whatever i want. I work for it and make the money so i purchased it because i like it myself. I didnt post this Because I care if you think its too much money for this process or for you to tell me i should have painted them the color of my car. With all do respect i posted this to commend the labor performed for being High quiality and if anyone was interested in this process for thier car, i would recomend it. Let them worry about what it costs them.

Thanks for your comments and compliments!

RoB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.