Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
546 Posts
congrats and i will ask for everyone else....how much?

never really been a fan of carbon fiber

· Registered
546 Posts
$900!!!!! f' that

for $20 paint match them yourself and in my opinion look alot better

carbon fiber is ricey.... my .02

· Registered
546 Posts
looks badass man, i think for certain things CF adds a racey (not ricey) looks especially at that sort of craftsmanship. its ricy IMO if it looks like you had to put it on with elmers glue and you have the residue all around. + those are replacements to the stock, and not covers a definate :up: in my book.

hey POACHR, ill prolly take apart my interior and repaint it flat black next year or so, what color where you thinking?
well i am selling me car to a buddy and getting an 08' atomic orange so depending on the interior color...most likely keep it the same, as orange i dont think would look that good and black would show fingerprints to much....i guess that is why you will be doing yours in "flat" black (no gloss)

· Registered
546 Posts
Why is it not possible to get CF *replacement* parts, rather than it being a cover for the original part. Seems like a waste considering the weight savings that could be had by *replacing* the original bits.

Or am I mistaken and this is what happens?
how much weight exactly are you expecting to save?

· Registered
546 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.