Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright,

here is the dash placard that I am sending to the guy at BloomingtonGold so the attendants will know we are coming.. LOL
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/corvette-photos/data/553/18x11.jpg

I asked for parking close to the Adam's Polish tent, BUT it is not guaranteed that we will get it, but we will be on the east side of the Golf Course.

I will be unable to attend Thursday this year due to havign to work, but plan on being there on Friday, Sat, and Even Sunday..

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Alright,

here is the dash placard that I am sending to the guy at BloomingtonGold so the attendants will know we are coming.. LOL
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/corv.../553/18x11.jpg

I asked for parking close to the Adam's Polish tent, BUT it is not guaranteed that we will get it, but we will be on the east side of the Golf Course.

I will be unable to attend Thursday this year due to havign to work, but plan on being there on Friday, Sat, and Even Sunday..
great! i will see you on saturday! I beter get waxing!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I'm in for Saturday.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
In three weeks from about 5 minutes ago I'll be on the road to BG :excited: :excited:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
In three weeks from about 5 minutes ago I'll be on the road to BG :excited: :excited:
I hope I get the oppertunity to meet you:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
The link you posted as the "..." in the url and doesnt work.

I will be there on saturday. Id wear a name tag, but i think my car will stand out enough. :rolling:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
should we have name tags?
I'll be the one driving a Vette and will probably have a cold drink in my hand. Can't miss me :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Looks good. Ill put it in the window next to the "Please dont pick at the peeling paint" sign.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Bloomington Gold

Most likely will be there on Saturday....

I remember some of you guys from 2 years ago...

Missed last year had to go to an out of town wedding ..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Any particular entrance we should use to get in to B.G ?

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No it should not matter, but have the DC Dash placard ready to show the attendants. hopefully they will know where to park us this year..
We should be set for approx 25 cars (or more)

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
When you get close to the resort there will be signs for Vette parking. Probably A-frame signs with arrows to follow. From there, it is up to the attendants to direct us to the right place.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts