Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as a refugee, one must find ways to adapt themselves to thier new environment:D As such, I am looking for some of my vette Kin, who here has a 68 and loves it every one off part of it. We all know we are not entirely sane for having one of these sharks, and that our sharks have been the subject of many and unwarented attack vis avis Foghorn Leghorn, so I am gonna wave the 68 freedom flag for our one hit wonder

Lets hear why you love your 68

I love mine for the key on the dash and the true quad tail lights

chime on in brothers the water is fine

wink wink:buhbye:

·
Registered
28 Posts
My favorite thing...It's paid for and allll mine :partyon:

Actually, I love the 327 L79. Winding it up is alway a blast.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My favorite thing...It's paid for and allll mine :partyon:

Actually, I love the 327 L79. Winding it up is alway a blast.

Verrry Nice ragtop, clean too, mines a dirty old man :devil:

I love winding up my 327 as well:thumbsup:

keep em coming

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
look great we need more need more i said:laughing:

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I love her because she winked at me the first time I saw her. She was my first and we're still together.

:buhbye:

P. S. The winking part is true. The sun glinted off the corner of her bumper and caught my eye. If she hadn't winked at me, I might have driven right on by.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love her because she winked at me the first time I saw her. She was my first and we're still together.

:buhbye:

P. S. The winking part is true. The sun glinted off the corner of her bumper and caught my eye. If she hadn't winked at me, I might have driven right on by.

:thumbsup:

Ahhh Amorrrre

>:D< >:D< >:D<

Any pics ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
So as a refugee, one must find ways to adapt themselves to thier new environment:D As such, I am looking for some of my vette Kin, who here has a 68 and loves it every one off part of it. We all know we are not entirely sane for having one of these sharks, and that our sharks have been the subject of many and unwarented attack vis avis Foghorn Leghorn, so I am gonna wave the 68 freedom flag for our one hit wonder

Lets hear why you love your 68

I love mine for the key on the dash and the true quad tail lights

chime on in brothers the water is fine

wink wink:buhbye:

When I figure out how to post pictures I will put mine up. But I love my 68 S.B. coupe! I really get :crazy: when I hear all the talk about how the 68's are one off so they are bad!!! Isn't that what everyones always trying to do is make thier car or what ever different!!? and one off??? I don't want my car to be like all other years of cars!!

Manuel

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When I figure out how to post pictures I will put mine up. But I love my 68 S.B. coupe! I really get :crazy: when I hear all the talk about how the 68's are one off so they are bad!!! Isn't that what everyones always trying to do is make thier car or what ever different!!? and one off??? I don't want my car to be like all other years of cars!!

Manuel
Have pity for the unenlightened, they know not what they say :laughing:

68's rock :partyon: :partyon:

alls you need is a host site like photobucket, then cut and past in the link to the pics

·
Supporting Vendor
3,785 Posts
68's are cool, my buddy had a nice vert and my brother a leman blue 350 hp coupe back in '70. The only thing I didn't like was the big wheel in my lap. I guess old fat guys aren't supposed to drive them:rolling:

·
Registered
107 Posts
The reason I have a '68, is that my dad bought it in '73.

Here is one of the next owner checking it out.

Here is my computers desktop. It's a composite of a wicked cool looking one I found online, plus mine. It's quite motivating.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The reason I have a '68, is that my dad bought it in '73.

Here is one of the next owner checking it out.

Here is my computers desktop. It's a composite of a wicked cool looking one I found online, plus mine. It's quite motivating.

Ahhhh a hand me down, what better heirloom could a dad think of fro a son :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts