Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last year on the "other" forum, someone started a christmas holiday give away there, So I decided to start one here now, heres how it works...........
I you have anything that you have lying around for your vette, offer it out to who ever wants it for free (not including shipping, of course it's up to you) and who ever wants it has to be quick on the botton to claim they're gift.
I'll start..........
I have a center gutted cat off my '91 L-98 to give away for those who are worried about smog, or just want to be able to switch back to stock when ever they want to...........who want's it? leave your zip so I can find out how much for the shipping to your area, email me and I'll send you pictures.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I need to look around and see if I can find it, if I do, I have a switch from a C5 sport seat that I don't need that would go to a needy owner. But! I have to find it..I haven't seen it in 6 months.

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can not believe that we're not having a big response to this?!
You people can't tell me that the other forum has more members who are in the holiday giving spirit's can you?:huh:
hmmm, not a good sign. :lookinup:
I'm sure there's more of you have things just laying around the place you can get rid of....................
TTT

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Great idea, I just don't have any unwanted Vette stuff to give away...everything is just waiting to be installed

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
I'll go through my stuff tonight and see what I got. I think I have a pair of clear door sill protectors w/ the Corvette logo I can add to this. They are not in the best of shape, a tiny piece where you screw it on broke off, so I don't think I want to sell them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts