Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So I'm not a new member because I am Fluffy (the dude who converted his Corvette to Euro mode).

Anyway my password on this site for the Fluffy account was also used on another website that got hacked. Consequently someone changed my profile (password/email) on this website.

I tried talking the admin into giving me back my original fluffy account but that didn't work out at all. I gave it some rest tried again, to no avail. So after several years, I have this secondary account created, kind of sucks but that's life I guess.

Anyway, who's still alive & kicking around here?

Cédric aka Fluffy (the real one).

· Premium Member
1,414 Posts
I’ve only been here a little over a year. So welcome back. From what I understand the site’s not as busy as it use to be but members with history visit from time to time. Hope you can make connections with people you knew.

· DC PIT CREW BOSS
25,642 Posts
Hey Fluff This is the first I've heard of any problems. If you want, I can change you back to Fluffy from the FluffyBiz. Let me know in this thread or send me a PM.

Reactions: HN376RAR

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey buddy,

Long time no see. Yeah I had some discussions with a nice fellow via email but he didn't want to give my Fluffy account back (he wanted me to give him the email address of the account which I couldn't due it being hacked ...). If I could recover that account it would be great. Some of my build threads would require some updating (photo links are busted) and I have the friends list.

Looks like BojVette is still alive & kicking. Ivan seems to be awol.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve only been here a little over a year. So welcome back. From what I understand the site’s not as busy as it use to be but members with history visit from time to time. Hope you can make connections with people you knew.
That's fine, quantity and quality are two distinct notions. Have some very good friends here and I still have my C6 ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts