·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Oliver North for President. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Alright who's your pick ?
For what? The blame? The blame is the same, 100 years later. The banksters are the ones who keep us in perpetual debt and perpetual war. Sure, it's conspiracy theory! :laughing: Go look back at the country since 1913. You tell me you don't see the pattern. Who is occupying the oval office has no bearing, if they won't play ball, they get shot, and replaced with someone who will!

Yep, all conspiracy theory.. none of this is actually happening, just **** happens! :laughing:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
For what? The blame? The blame is the same, 100 years later. The banksters are the ones who keep us in perpetual debt and perpetual war. Sure, it's conspiracy theory! :laughing: Go look back at the country since 1913. You tell me you don't see the pattern. Who is occupying the oval office has no bearing, if they won't play ball, they get shot, and replaced with someone who will!

Yep, all conspiracy theory.. none of this is actually happening, just **** happens! :laughing:
Well I'll go along with they threw this country into Financial debt and turmoil

And then were rewarded for it by receiving government bailouts

But, I think Hilary put Obama up to this one

In anycase they are takiing advantage of the Good people of America

Both our service Men & Women as well as the Taxpayer

Our government has their priority's in the wrong place

Americans want to go to work on America "Not Libya"

Therefore the current government needs to be removed from office

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Well I'll go along with they threw this country into Financial debt and turmoil

And then were rewarded for it by receiving government bailouts

But, I Hilary put Obama up to this one

In anycase they are takiing advantage of the Good people of America

Both our service Men & Women as well as the Taxpayer

Our government has their priority's in the wrong place

Americans want to go to work on America "Not Libya"

Therefore the current government needs to be removed from office
Throw the bums out (so the next batch of bums can continue the work)! :laughing:

It's shaping up like Romney will be the next puppet.. pray for your very soul.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Throw the bums out (so the next batch of bums can continue the work)! :laughing:

It's shaping up like Romney will be the next puppet.. pray for your very soul.

I don't like the guy

He never served in the Military

And he's already been a past LOSER :nuts:

Why ? Run him through more humiliation

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Romney=garbage RINO....Likes obamacare, hates guns....absolutely will not vote for him

·
Banned
7 Posts
Romney=garbage RINO....Likes obamacare, hates guns....absolutely will not vote for him
Yeah he never did find time to serve his country

Now that the Job that recieve's all the world wide attention

is going to be opening up

All of a sudden he wants to serve his country :nuts:

Also he has Major ties to the Morman Church

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thats What I was thinking :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts

Better than a Muslim. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
OK, let's set this up. Which would you rather have during the one small window of opportunity we have to repeal Obamacare before it fully kicks in in 2014 - Obama + Republican House + Dem Senate OR RINO president + Republican House + Dem Senate? I'll take the RINO any day. More than any other election cycle, it is imperative that we get a Pub President of any kind to repeal this budget buster called Obamacare. After 2014, it will be impossible. Yes, Romney signed a bill in Mass. that looks like Obamacare. But the people of Mass. live and breath by the government teat. That's what his state constituency wanted. That doesn't mean he personally thinks it's a good thing for the country. I have no doubt Romney would sign a bill to repeal Obamacare.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Rand Paul is hinting at a run for the white house.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Donald Trump and Pawlenty in 2012 :thumbsup:
While I like both of them, I have doubts about Trump's skills outside of the financial sector, and Pawlenty is the opposite of "Mr. Excitement". Unfortunately, in the media age, you need to spark something in the electorate to get elected. I flat don't know who I am for yet. I always look at candidates through the eyes of a moderate, because they will determine who gets elected. So far, I don't see a Pub that I think can woo the moderates except possibly Romney - and the right wingers can't stand him. If the middle goes for him and right abandons him, Obama wins and we all get Obamacare for life. The right-wingers in this country need to get a different mindset for this particular election. There is no issue or set of issues more important than getting a Republican in the President's office to work with the Republican House to repeal Obamacare. They may have to hold their noses, but they need to allow a moderate candidate to run and then vote for him.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts