Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I caved in today and ordered an Atomic Orange 2LT convertible with black top,cashmere interior, MN6, NPP, and F55. This will replace my 2005 Machine Silver 1SB convertible,

My wife is going to have a stroke, going from Machine Silver (pretty stealthy color, I think) to Atomic Orange (anything but stealth).

I got a decent trade on my car but if anyone around North Carolina is interested, I would just as soon sell the car to a private individual. The car is:

2005 Machine Silver convertible
18,000 miles (I bought the car in January 2005)
1SB
Polished Wheels
MN6
XM
Cobalt interior
Black top
New Firestones all the way around (put on a month ago). The goodyears still had 4-5K miles left, but they (goodyear runflats) get so squirrelly when they are worn, I couldn't take it anymore!
Clearshield on the front end, mirrors, and rocker panels
Machine silver brake light and intrument panel bezels

PM me if you're interested.

Jimmy

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Good Luck in selling your Vette, I am sure you will have no problem in that department! I know alot of people out here in the Southwest that love the Atomic Orange so Enjoy it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Luck in selling your Vette, I am sure you will have no problem in that department! I know alot of people out here in the Southwest that love the Atomic Orange so Enjoy it! :thumbsup:
While I prefer black or red, the orange does look good in Western US sunsets--especially, I would bet, in AZ with all the orange casting in the desert. :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts