Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad owns a collection of model covettes that far surpasses any that I have seen in any magazine or anywhere. We
have been collecting for about twenty years and the collection consists of between 1,800 and 2,000 pieces. Between
him and my mom they have owned a few vettes including a '71, '88, '92, and currently a '72 (454) and a 2000. please
take a moment and go to - http://www.flickr.com/photos/rdwcorvette/ and check it out. contact me for anymore
info. I really think vette fans would really dig it, and I know my dad would too. The pics are just a taste.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
580 Posts
That must be on the best collections out there. As far me I only have about 70 models.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very Nice. Our toy collection reached a high of 10,700 which we recently sold along with our real Cars 53,62,68,70 and we have now settled down with on 07 VR/Cashmere Convertible. It seems impossible to own a real one without go after the toys too. Hope your family is enjoying them to the fullest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts