Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it looks like I'm about to become a C5 owner along with my 77. When my wife left and filed for divorce, she left her Infiniti. I don't need it and am having no luck selling it. I found an 02 coupe, 6 speed with 8563 miles on it that they are willing to trade straight across. If I'm stuck with payments, it might as well be for something I want to drive. I'm just not a crossover SUV kind of guy.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Sounds like a sweet trade and some closure:thumbsup:

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Well, it looks like I'm about to become a C5 owner along with my 77. When my wife left and filed for divorce, she left her Infiniti. I don't need it and am having no luck selling it. I found an 02 coupe, 6 speed with 8563 miles on it that they are willing to trade straight across. If I'm stuck with payments, it might as well be for something I want to drive. I'm just not a crossover SUV kind of guy.
Nice choice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sounds like a possible win-win for you.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
ART!!!!!

Go for it! :thumbsup:

Glad to see ya back!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Good for you! I would feel a whole lot better making payments on a car that I love then I would on one she liked.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
You lucky bastard!

How'd you get an ex-wife that actuallly left something for you? :thud:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hahaha lol! This is so true because in the back of our minds we're thinking " An Infinity? Damn it must be an old hooptied out raggedy ass old infinity:laughing: She would never leave anything of value right?". Lol :rolling:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually, it's a 2008 EX35 Journey edition. it only has 25000 miles on it and still smells new. It is fully loaded with options, I just don't want to keep and drive "her" car. I had been making triple payments on it since it was purchased so I only owe $16000 on it. Any way you look at it, I'm coming out OK. Believe it or not, she didn't rape me in the divorce. We had a 3200 sq. ft. house on 8 acres, paid for. She signed the deed over to me and also signed the title to my 77 Vette. She gave me a dollar amount and I wrote her a check. She said she was sorry for hurting me and turned and walked away.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Art, on a serious note I'm sorry you are going through this. I know material things can't make up for the fact of you losing your marriage. I wish you the best of luck and hang in there new Vette or not.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
In all seriousness......Trade that Infinity off ASAP on a car for yourself....Vette or not. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Actually, the one I am getting is Pewter with black interior. It is an 02 6 speed with only 8500 miles on it. It has active handling, heads up display, memory sport seats, chrome wheels, bose stereo, rear cargo shade. Looks like it is pretty well loaded. I havent seen the car in person yet. I have seen 25 pictures of it and it appears to look like new. It is being trucked up from Austin today and I should get it tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Awesome!!!!!

Hope you can bring her over next Tuesday!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts