Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The kid just got his car back on the road with some added power to go with the full 12 bolt setup we built last winter.

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
holy balls that thing sounds awesome! :devil:

For some reason I thought you had given up on it after the wreck and totalled it out?

Does he have a line-lock on there or is he heel-toeing to keep the brake on while shifting?

·
Supporting Vendor
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is not the same 75. My buddy had an original 75 L48 4 spd he was tired of after 10 years so they made a deal and Kevin bought this one. Only had 51k miles on it drove pretty nice, 165 hp smooth idle, just what I would drive out in the country. He drove it 3 days and that was enough. He took all the custom parts I built for the white 75 that was totaled and put this car together in a month. He's on CF with more info, it's got a blower on it now, pushing about 475hp, 500 ft/lbs at the motor. I'll stick with my 325hp smooth idle:laughing:
The 4 speed isn't going to last if he continues like that, that is one we rebuilt last year too. Yeah line lock, no power steering or brakes.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Gary thats bad ass
I sure would like to have me one of those 12 bolts one day

·
They call me, Hugh Huffner
584 Posts
Dude! That rocks! :partyon:

:thumbsup:

·
Supporting Vendor
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let's get some stickies on that thing and see how it does! Time for some time slips....:partyon:
Hi Gary
Well I think he's going to bring it to the track in a few weeks, his buddy has a flat bed and the track is 3 hours away.
That's his deal, good luck to him, I'd rather just build them these days.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Awesome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts