Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been helping a friend over here get his 81 on the road. He bought the car right after seeing mine three years ago. He has little experience in cars but sure loved the looks and sound of the C3. His car is mostly a copy of mine including the engine parts. His is an auto and has different colors so it looks very different than mine. This past coupe of weeks i have been fixing some bits and getting it all polished up top and bottom.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Very clean and classy, seats rock!

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Sweet cars Dean. If/when I get out of Kalifornia, the engine and pipes go in/on.:thumbsup:
hehe...move to Florida, houses are 25% of the prices out there, courst we do have more humidity in the air....but there usually is a breeze....

we normally don't catch fire, haven't had a quake in the ten years I been here....

the rocks we have are a lot smaller than the ones you have for scenery....

OH, edit, forgot to add....no inspections of any kind.....

CASE CLOSED.....

·
Registered
658 Posts
nice job looks really good how about a chrome alt?:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
96 Posts
hehe...move to Florida, houses are 25% of the prices out there, courst we do have more humidity in the air....but there usually is a breeze....

we normally don't catch fire, haven't had a quake in the ten years I been here....

the rocks we have are a lot smaller than the ones you have for scenery....

OH, edit, forgot to add....no inspections of any kind.....

CASE CLOSED.....
Not to cast stones.... but those occassional hurricanes you have down there have been known to get some press....

kdlp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts