Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that they would make changing the turn signal bulbs a little eaiser...

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
TvCommercial said:
that they would make changing the turn signal bulbs a little eaiser...
I tried to replace my front fog lights, no luck. They give this little door opening that only a 6 year old could fit a hand through. PIA. Good thing they aren't burned out.

·
Registered
965 Posts
i know i tried to change mine also . . no luck !

·
Registered
78 Posts
BULB REPLACEMENT.

:D I found that if you open your hood and turn the headlights on that there is a bit if space you can fit your arm in to reach the bulbs on both signal lamps and fog lamps it's right between the headlamp assembly and the frame rail on both sides.

It's kind of a feel your way around process but it can be done.

luckily for me I have a kid that works in my shop that weighs about a buck o five soaking wet and can reach them with no problem.

·
Banned
591 Posts
Re: BULB REPLACEMENT.

JWOLIN said:
:D I found that if you open your hood and turn the headlights on that there is a bit if space you can fit your arm in to reach the bulbs on both signal lamps and fog lamps it's right between the headlamp assembly and the frame rail on both sides.

I've done them that way too but someone also said you can reach the thru the brake ducts. Too tight for me but some may be able to do it.:buhbye:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: BULB REPLACEMENT.

JWOLIN said:

luckily for me I have a kid that works in my shop that weighs about a buck o five soaking wet and can reach them with no problem.
This worked for me. Raise the headlights and take the headlight surround cover off and then reach in.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts