Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to see your fine examples of 1973's..a great combo of the future

and the past for Vette's.:thumbsup:

Your photos are appreciated.

Rick

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hey Rick I like your Style on the 73's here is mine I dont know how to post one on here but it is in the Vette fotos under TX73VETTE... If you can tell me how to post I will..

THanks Rick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Rick I like your Style on the 73's here is mine I dont know how to post one on here but it is in the Vette fotos under TX73VETTE... If you can tell me how to post I will..

THanks Rick
Sure,

A lot of folks use http://photobucket.com/

Its easy to upload your images.

Then when you go to open a new post here, on the 2nd line of the toolbar

use the 2rd from end icon.

You insert the URL link that photobucket will create for you when

you upload your images.

Just preview your post to make sure it worked.

Hope that helps.

Nice looking '73 you have.

Rick

·
Registered
378 Posts
Your Yellow Vette reminds me of the one my brother had back about 25 years
ago I fell in love with his . Thats why got got mine I couuldnt find a Yellow one so the Red one had to do... He had the 454 4speed.. I remmber it been very fast he blue printed the engine...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Great looking Vette Kid Vette... did you buy it like that or did you do the glass work on it??
Mine is the other Red one on the Driveway that yellow73 posted...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Great looking Vette Kid Vette... did you buy it like that or did you do the glass work on it??
Mine is the other Red one on the Driveway that yellow73 posted...
Thanks, TX73VETTE. The nose was glassed in when I bought it. The left rear quarter had been hit and the bumpers were missing so I had the shop glass in the rear when they did the repair.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Love the smoothed look, maybe slam it just a little more? I think it would look even better lowered to where there's little to no space above the tires
:agree: Yeah, you're right. The front, in particular needs to come down an inch or two. Just haven't got my lazy butt out there to do it yet.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Damn, Ya'll have some mighty fine rides.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Also why don't you have the valance and spoiler? Does your car run hot with them missing?

The smoothed out look is very nice though. I want to get rid of all my emblems but the gas lid emblem. I like the chrome bumpers though :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Also why don't you have the valance and spoiler? Does your car run hot with them missing?
Good eye. I haven't put the valence and spoiler on because they won't fit. Things are a little wacked on the front end. The car was hit in the front before I bought it and evidently they didn't get everything positioned correctly. I had to slot out the holes in the hood hinges to get the hood to fit and latch properly. Front license plate holder doesn't fit properly either.

I haven't taken the time yet to measure to see what exactly needs to be moved. Something I will do before I get it painted.

Never any overheating problems. Temp gage never moves after the thermostat opens.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts