Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys.

Who wants to go for a weekend drive or maybe even a longer drive this year and where would you like to go in Canada ?

Lets hear some ideas.

Bob

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well, lets see. If we start in Ontario... say belleville. I'll go east, west or north... can't go too far due south of your place eh?

You know a trip up the Ottawa valley would be nice. Take a drive up 62/127 to Barry's Bay, take a left over to Pembrooke, down towards Ottawa than come back the 7 to belleville. that would be 1 solid day with out many stops... 2 days with activities. There are a few museums in the area... technology, planes, etc.

If anyone else likes country driving it's not a bad drive. That's my 2 cents

·
Registered
435 Posts
For the record, I'm willing to go anywhere on pretty short notice. If anyone want's to go get the carbon out of their engine, I'm pretty willing :D Any place anyone else would like to go?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Next time your in Kingston

Ok guys.

Who wants to go for a weekend drive or maybe even a longer drive this year and where would you like to go in Canada ?

Lets hear some ideas.

Bob
PM me when your going to be in town and we can get together for a beer and discuss possibly a summer trip, and you can see what I've got myself into in the shop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts