Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
 

·
Extra Crispy
Joined
·
5,119 Posts
Favorite color. I'm in love. I would give my left one for that.:excited:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
I guess there is a reason they call them dream cars.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,627 Posts
TreCool626 said:
I guess there is a reason they call them dream cars.

Ain't that the truth. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,627 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
:agree: I definetly would donate an organ for this bad boy!:excited:

Hell 84grandsport, I'd give your left nut for that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,890 Posts
Uppon closer inspection of the car...what is that that is opened up underneith the door?:huh: Where the door goes up, there is something under is that folds out down. Anyone know what that is?
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
5Point7Liter said:
Uppon closer inspection of the car...what is that that is opened up underneith the door?:huh: Where the door goes up, there is something under is that folds out down. Anyone know what that is?
that is the trunk there is one on either side of the car with fitted luggage...it is actually behind the door..i'll try to get a side show of the Mac so you can see the cut lines in the car...hopefully i'll be able to find one with the trunk open...
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
 

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
Joined
·
39,524 Posts
Cool car. Looks like it could be a 'transformer' car that opens up into a robot or something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,890 Posts
Punk Boy said:
that is the trunk there is one on either side of the car with fitted luggage...it is actually behind the door..i'll try to get a side show of the Mac so you can see the cut lines in the car...hopefully i'll be able to find one with the trunk open...
Hmm...I just learned something new today.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top