Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up all, just wanted to say hey to everyone on the forum. especially to my bud Pat and also to MR big red himself ZRDON

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Nuclear-Bananna said:
whats up all, just wanted to say hey to everyone on the forum. especially to my bud Pat and also to MR big red himself ZRDON
Nuclear-Bananna,

Good to see you found your way over here, nice to have you.

So, what's going on with that yellow Shark of yours? You keeping that motor in it?

Patrick96LT4

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doubt it, i think im gonna pull the ZZ3 out of the 55 and drop it in there, stick a new set of half shafts in it and put a 3:23 gear in it and make it the official bowling green cruiser, gotta be at the 50th every vette should

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Nuclear-Bananna said:
doubt it, i think im gonna pull the ZZ3 out of the 55 and drop it in there, stick a new set of half shafts in it and put a 3:23 gear in it and make it the official bowling green cruiser, gotta be at the 50th every vette should
I bought a roll bar, and I'm working on an NOS deal......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWEET!!!!!

my dad is gonna prolly put the Z-06 in the museum from march to march for the 50th display, i think its awesome idea, i know most people would balk at the idea of not having your vette for a year, but think about how cool it would be to say that YOUR vette was in the national corvette museum for a year to celibrate and showcase 50 years of style and power.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Nuclear-Bananna said:
SWEET!!!!!

my dad is gonna prolly put the Z-06 in the museum from march to march for the 50th display, i think its awesome idea, i know most people would balk at the idea of not having your vette for a year, but think about how cool it would be to say that YOUR vette was in the national corvette museum for a year to celibrate and showcase 50 years of style and power.
Your Dad isn't thinking straight.

He'll miss it the first nice day this spring. Trust me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you purchase the half shafts and trailing arm to get me rolling again. id love to race the car but after all the carnage that ensued the last time, im gonna have to say prolly not.

but itll be hittin the highway with that new 3.23 gear in it and ill be able to do a little better than 3200 rpm at 70 mph.

Vette-383+ZZ3&highway gear= cruiser

55-ZZ3+383= bad ass street brawler

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Nuclear-Bananna said:
if you purchase the half shafts and trailing arm to get me rolling again. id love to race the car but after all the carnage that ensued the last time, im gonna have to say prolly not.
C'mon, you skin your knee ... you get right back up the the skateboard!

I'm not sure what that meant, but it won't be the same at Byron without lining up next to the Nuclear Banana....

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Nuclear-Bananna said:
SWEET!!!!!

welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nuclear-Bananna said:
Hey Greg!
Wazzup?

Tell the old man I said Hi.:cool:

Your didn't retire from drag racing? Did ya?

See you guys at the Corvette Challenge races!

ZR_Don

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Nuclear-Bananna said:
Would love to help you out, but I'm hoping I can afford just to keep my Vette this year. My business venture didn't pan out the way it should of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts