Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Patrick, the idea of having a DC gathering has come up and I have an idea. We should plan a meeting on April 23, 2004 in BG (the first day the Bowling Green plant opens again). Then we can party and see the C6 being built. That and we can say OUR FORUM was the FIRST mass group to see the C6 building! :partyon:

Any comments?

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Opps, I see that there is a C5/C6 Birthday Bash is set for April 22-24, 2004. Sorry guys

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
the gathering isn't going to be something at a certian venue.....the DC is going to be unique....:)

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Punk Boy said:
the gathering isn't going to be something at a certian venue.....the DC is going to be unique....:)
In what aspect? Obviously we need to meet at a certain place and time but how? Maybe like Vettefest or Carlisle or something?

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Hey Craig!

Although interesting, I have no time to plan an event before that date even.

Digitalcorvettes.com "summer vacation" 2005 will be a serious departure from the NCM events as well! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I'm going to schedule my summer training around this "summer vacation".

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
think more cruisin...

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I'll setle for a kegger at Pat's house! Who's with me???? :laughing: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Lets have a cruise-in around mid febuary In Tampa
We could try to get a group rate on that ferry ride to Mexico for the weekend!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
JCswm said:
Lets have a cruise-in around mid febuary In Tampa
We could try to get a group rate on that ferry ride to Mexico for the weekend!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now your talking. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
How about California! Anyone from Florida interested in putting some miles on their vettes? :laughing: Or we can all meet up in the middle some where... like Texas!

·
Registered
145 Posts
hey all i nead is a vette, please help me find one i wrote a post and yet nobody has answered, i know its not much to work with but i woul really lide to take part in it. please hlep me find on so ican have it ready for a road trip, PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
What year you looking for and how much $$$ are you willing to spend?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts