Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watch it last night with Mikey (I think that is how you spell his name) building his chopper? I think it is looking pretty cool! I really like the fenders but not that shark fin looking think on the rear! What do you all think?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Is an Orange County Copper what chases an Orange County Chopper when he goes to fast?

Really, I saw it too. I think it looked cool. Even the fin on the rear fender. I bet it would be a bitch to slide off the back though.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i'm glad they put the first tank back on the bike....paulie is wrong with the other tank...and its mikies bike and he should be able to pick out what he wants...i like the look so far

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Torch Red 2K said:
Is an Orange County Copper what chases an Orange County Chopper when he goes to fast?

Really, I saw it too. I think it looked cool. Even the fin on the rear fender. I bet it would be a bitch to slide off the back though.
:laughing: woops! If I would have noticed that earlier, I would have fixed it before that 5 minute limit thing.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
:laughing: woops! If I would have noticed that earlier, I would have fixed it before that 5 minute limit thing.
Busted:laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Yea, the first tank looked the best.

But, I'm kind of dissapointed.

They buy the frame, tanks, seat, have the wheels made for them, have the fenders made for them, all the hardware and bolts come from suppliers... then the bike is sent out for paint.

What exactly do they do again?

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
they fight alot,
i would not buy one of there bikes for fear that it was beat up with a pipe or something then patched up and here ya go.
Big bear choppers is my fav.they'll be on t.v. next year.but promised they wont raise there prices.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patrick96LT4 said:
Yea, the first tank looked the best.

But, I'm kind of dissapointed.

They buy the frame, tanks, seat, have the wheels made for them, have the fenders made for them, all the hardware and bolts come from suppliers... then the bike is sent out for paint.

What exactly do they do again?
Thats what I Say! All they do is...is...well, they put them together. But even with that in mind, its still a pretty cool show!

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hawaii-5-lo said:
they fight alot,
i would not buy one of there bikes for fear that it was beat up with a pipe or something then patched up and here ya go.
Big bear choppers is my fav.they'll be on t.v. next year.but promised they wont raise there prices.
Hmm, Sounds interesting! Have any idea on the exact date?

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
Hmm, Sounds interesting! Have any idea on the exact date?
when i have a little more time i'll look through the Big Bear C hoppers threads.Patrick and i were posting alot about these choppers and copperhead(creative designer)for B.B.C. popped in on a couple of threads and posted about it.they will also be on the travel channel.you must check out there bikes.they have tons of options.different motor choices etc...i want the 124c.i. [email protected] motor-baker 6-speed trans-all wires and cables run inside the seamless tubing.the bikes are big,but weigh alot less than harleys because most everything is aluminum and not steel dipped in cheap chrome.rear tire size 18"-250 hell-ya. www.bigbearchoppers.com the pro-street venom is my favorite bike.good times

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just went to that bigbearchoppers site, they got some nice bikes! My favorite (so far) has got to be the Devils Advocate prototype!!! Pretty sharp like!!!! And the pro street Venom is nice too! You have good taste Hawaii-5-lo!!!

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
Just went to that bigbearchoppers site, they got some nice bikes! My favorite (so far) has got to be the Devils Advocate prototype!!! Pretty sharp like!!!! And the pro street Venom is nice too! You have good taste Hawaii-5-lo!!!
thanks,your taste must be similar.Devils Advocate is awesome too.look around for the other thread,and see what 'copperhead' has to say.thats the t.v.info your lookin for.i was thinking c6 a while ago,but i believe it will look very similar to the c5...so i'm saving for a 'venom',but could change my mind because all there bikes are awesome.my friend just got a big dog(bulldog model)an that is sweet too.its another big bike,so when i rode it i was suprised how light it was,and it had plenty of power.not that it matters because its a cruiser,but probably high 12s or very low 13s.:cool:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
chopperhead said:
RE: bigbearchoppers.com - that devils advocate on the home page is going to be oscar de la hoya's bike. killah!!!

:)
No ****?

That's cool. I hope when I get my first chopper next year that hawaii-5-lo gets his too!

Then I'm going to ship it to Hawaii so I can cruise with the him and the maniacs over there! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
can get a deal on shipping too,the dudes are always shipping there bikes to the outer islands for runs.you can rent harleys,ferraris,lambos,vipers,vettes.i think they probably have some customs.let us know if your heading this way next year.
you guys can come laugh at our track too.damn shame too,almost exactly at sea-level.and its probably the worst (active)track in the country.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
holy crap that bike will be sweet when its done.they changed the site since i went last.the back tire is a 280.the rear tire on my car is 275:surprised.

·
Registered
335 Posts
OCC does good work. You cant knock that. Who doesn’t outsource these days?

You know what happens on camera is totally different than off camera.

That said. These guys got their 15 minutes of fame and are using it in full force. More power to them. Discovery made them a multimillion dollar business. They made me Watch Discovery Channel…who profits more????? I check Discovery every half hour now?????? hmmmmmmmm???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts