Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Love the paint! Only thing that I dont like about the car is the spoiler (looks to much like the TA spoilers) and the front chin spoiler, i've seen it before and love it, but it needs to be shaved into the car so that its flush! Just my opinion! But it still looks SHARP!!!:cool:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
pretty sweet-the body kit kinda makes it look like an f-body...

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks pretty cool :)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Way cool paint. Who ever squirted that did an awesome job. To bad about the front plate. It kind of kills the nose. Overall about a 9.1. Would have been higher but the rear wing SUCKS.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
A little too radical for me. :)

T

·
0 Posts
I much prefer Patrick's Vette from the German Site. The Green Meanie with the cool carrying handle...

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
That car has been for sale on EBAY for the 3rd or 4th time now (that I have seen) and is there now. Apparently it is a little much for most.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
customvettes said:
That car has been for sale on EBAY for the 3rd or 4th time now (that I have seen) and is there now. Apparently it is a little much for most.
Yep. That car wouldn't be for everyone. I wouldn't buy it, but I think it's cool!

Vettes are hard to sell right now, a very personalized one is worse!

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Vettes are hard to sell right now, a very personalized one is worse!
Patrick thats the truth. It took me 8 months to sell my custom 91. And I need to sell my 79 widebody but the market worries me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts