Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my rear f1's are shot after about 5,7xx miles and I have never been a fan of them or had a good experience with them (other cars as well) so I ordered myself a pair of general exclaim UHP's for the rear... 325/30/19 (factory size)

once i get them , mount them up and ride on them I will let you know what I think !! :partyon:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I got 16,000 miles out of the original set and just over 13,000 out of the second set on my car. I just put on a set of the Bridgestone tires. I have heard they were good in the dry and quieter than the GY's.

Although I only have about ten miles on them, the rears don't seem as wide as the GY's. Taking a trip this weekend and will put over a thousand miles on them. I will try to give a review when I return.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ive tried this combo of exclaims to rear and GY on the front.
the car feels like there is no sway bar on the rear-a bit scary at first
Although you do get use to it in time

I will use the set of exclaims ,but will eventually go back to the F1's

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idk i like them so far.. i drove to AC and back on them no real problems

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I am amazed any one expects very much milage out of the rear tires on a 500+ HP car.:huh:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you done any spirited driving with them yet? If so, how would you compare them to the GY?
well my rear GYs were shot so night and day difference to begin with ...

Atlantic city is pretty much a straight shot down the GSP for me but taking exit/entrance ramps at a high speed they handled great to me.

I have seperate tires for Drag racing ( c5z06 rims with hoosier D/R on em)

I have never been a goodyear emt fan ... my boy has them on his SRT-8 Chally and other cars ive driven

1 - 8 of 8 Posts