·
Registered
19,914 Posts
-And we did. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Damn, the secret service' job just got tougher, if that is possible. Those crazy ass people are going to hate Obama even worse than Bush.. :lookinup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'd be more concerned with what will all those members and sleeper cells do in the wake of Bin-Byebye's death....it's been a week or more since our boys encountered him; retaliation could come any time.

·
I'm related so I get a title.
212 Posts
I'm no fan of President Obama for political reasons but he has been busting their asses with predator drones since he got in office. BIG props to him. Today I will have nothing bad to say about the President. GO Obama, finish the rest of them cowardly dogs. Also, big props to President George W. Bush to continue the fight while he was being hammered in the press.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Pretty fooking incredible if you think about it. We found one man hiding... somewhere on the entire Earths surface.

Wow.... incredible and scary.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I'm no fan of President Obama for political reasons but he has been busting their asses with predator drones since he got in office. BIG props to him. Today I will have nothing bad to say about the President. GO Obama, finish the rest of them cowardly dogs. Also, big props to President George W. Bush to continue the fight while he was being hammered in the press.:thumbsup:
Yes ! Today he is a president and a leader that I can say I am proud of.

Well done President Obama. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Delta rolled in and shot his ass up, right in the middle of Pakistan.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
He was killed in a mansion in Islamabad, Pakistan. damn close to the Pakistan/Indian border....

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
A lesson for terrorists everywhere: Don't use your real address on Playstation Network

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
It was Bush's fault!!!:partyon:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Now we know why they are talking about moving Panetta and Patraeus around inside the Administration. A new phase of the CIA and JSOC. (Joint Special Operations Command)

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I didn't care too much for the presidents address. It was not arrogant enough. Almost apologetic.

21 - 40 of 124 Posts