Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CBS Special Report on now...

US has his body.

Obama to address nation tonite!

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rumors that other inner circle AQ/Taliban are dead, too.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Likely a success by our special operations!

:partyon:

·
I'm related so I get a title.
212 Posts
This is fantastic news. I don't think it will affect the ongoing terrorist activities but it is a wonderful victory for America. Maybe now we will renew our efforts to end this threat to the free world.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
beat ya to the post by 5 mins...AND i put it in the kills section lol

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I originally read it too quick and heard that they had finally caught Obama... :laughing:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
I originally read it too quick and heard that they had finally caught Obama... :laughing:
now that would make this a truely great day lol :rolling:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
This is absolutely great news, long time in the making. Now I am just going to wait to see how much more IDF I am going to have to deal with...

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I would give Obama absolutely zero grief if he decided to pull all our troops out of the war -and send them home.

This... is what winning a war looks like. We went.. we kicked your ****ing asses in every way possible... we leveled your country and killed your piece of **** leader. We took everything from you at our will. You are alive because we have allow it. See ya -****ers !

Bring our boys home. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I would give Obama absolutely zero grief if he decided to pull all our troops out of the war -and send them home.

This... is what winning a war looks like. Bring our boys home. :thumbsup:
It's not that simple. We are way to embedded to do a pull out and will lose all the gains we have made over the years. The point of the operations we have going now is to break the back of the Taliban for good and allow the Afghan's to govern themselves. If we pull out all the lives we have lost over the years will be for naught.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
That's alright with me. I could live with that reality. They will attack us whether we are there or not. Either step it up and level them in the most brutal manner possible... or come home. Either is fine by me.

God bless America !

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
That's alright with me. I could live with that reality. They will attack us whether we are there or not. Either step it up and level them in the most brutal manner possible... or come home. Either is fine by me.

God bless America !
I, too, long for the old days of carpet bombings...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Good he's gone

Now they can go to work on the USA making this the richest most powerful country on the face of the planet :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts