Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oswego East Auto Club First Annual Car Show

Who: You, your car, a friends car, ANY car!

What: A car show at Oswego East High School

Where: At Oswego East High School (Directions available upon request)

When: Friday May, 26th 7 pm- 9pm Judging starts at 9 pm SHARP! We the club will be doing the judging.

Why: To display your car and too win trophies!

We will have 7 categories for the trophies including Best in Show, Best Paint, Best Engine, Best Import, Best Muscle, Best Modified and the last one I forget Laughing I will get the info by tomorrow! Come out for a good time and too also check out our fine facilities! We will have food on site for you to purchase and the entrance fee is only $10 a car. Also, there will be a 50/50 raffle with tickets at the entrance. So come by, get judged, have fun and maybe even win a trophy or two!

Feel free to ask any questions on the board or through a pm. ALSO TELL YOUR LOCAL FRIENDS!!!!

I hope too see a BIG Corvette turnout! We have a lot of F-bodies coming as of right now and we can't let them beat us! If you plan on attending just post a simple yes and I will add you too the list.:thumbsup:

edit: 1525 Harvey Road Oswego, Illinois 60543 is the address

My teacher can be reached at 636-2311 and his name is Guy Tiberio.

His email is [email protected]

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,450 Posts
Hope you get a good turn out Mikey

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump!!!

·
DC Crew
3,080 Posts
I will be at the show

Mike
I will be at the show unless its going to rain !!! by the way I dont have a best of anything so i dont think i will see a trophy unless its for most mileage ahahhahh have a look for me my plates are bloomington 72
later
jim
bojvette

1 - 5 of 5 Posts