Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

41 - 60 of 141 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Haha! I sent a pair of bumpers off to be re-chromed for my car and I hope there's a shortage as I have a couple more of them - whoohoo :partyon:

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Here's what I'm going to use for backup camera and display.

Texas or South Dakota plate? Decisions, decisions.

Boyo VTL375 License Plate Camera

Gentex GENK3345S Auto-dimming mirror with display.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Brent - have not mounted anything yet - probably a few weeks away.

Tektrans - we're still planning to put the exhaust underneath. It looks like it will all work. Keep in mind we don't have the stock frame anymore so that may be the difference in this working.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I went up and over the Diff with my exhaust. Since the Cubbies are history, there was plenty of room. I used 3" stainless sections welded up with magnaflow mufflers. I then had the whole system HTC coated also. Sounds fantastic.
E.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
LizardSkin is done on the inside:

Now it gets another shot of primer and then more sanding before color.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey John...Why wasn't I following your thread before??? You've got an awesome build underway! What color are you going to do, or given your call-sign "Black & Tan", was that a stupid question? :smack

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looking absolutely awesome. Color Scheme sounds interesting. BTW - Sent a PM asking about the chassis. As You have time. Cheers - Jim

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Been a while since I posted - mostly sanding & priming right now. Progress is slow. Did get the rear bumper letters mounted to get the holes drilled in the new bumper cover. Hopefully paint next week.

41 - 60 of 141 Posts