Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I recently became Corvette owners for the first time. Our Jetstream C6 @LT Coupe is a 6 speed with the Z51 package. I stopped riding motorcycles after many years and one reason was my wife wouldn't ride. In addition to everything else, our C6 solves that problem. I hope we can travel all over the country and enjoy This car and each other.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
My wife and I recently became Corvette owners for the first time. Our Jetstream C6 @LT Coupe is a 6 speed with the Z51 package. I stopped riding motorcycles after many years and one reason was my wife wouldn't ride. In addition to everything else, our C6 solves that problem. I hope we can travel all over the country and enjoy This car and each other.
Nice lookin' Corvette! Congrats, and welcome to the Corvette family!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Kinda sounds like me. I used to be into Harleys. I had 3 of them at different times (still love them) . We just a baby girl in Sept.The wife gave me a big speech about safety. Anyway, I sold my 07 deluxe and told the wife if I let the bike go I was going to get a new toy. So I got a 2008 Artic White Z51 manual trans.with only 4400 miles. I have been laughing ever since,

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not really my first vette, I had an 03 Electron Blue coupe,auto. but I traded my Harley toward that one too.Maybe I should have just started with vettes maybe I'd have a collection by now.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeah, I really like blue and was looking for a lemans blue c6 (since they don't make electron ) but they seemed hard to find,so i went with a color you don't see that often and went with Artic White.

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Congrats on your recent Corvette purchase, and Welcome to DigitalCorvettes.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Much more comfortable and no worries about bugs smacking your face!:smack

Enjoy the ride......I know my wife and I enjoy ours!

Corvettes Rule!:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts