Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was approached from one of the organizers, they may find a way for me to Pace the Corvette Challenge race coming to Cleveland this year!

Long way from being a done deal..but thought I would share...hey, it's no INDY, but I'd be able to ahng out with LG Motorsports and more!

I was going to try and get on Speed TV as a local guy to give feedback on the Corvette market to tie into the race...they might listen to me, I's say I sell a "few" vettes....:drink: THANKS TO YOU GUYS!

I'll let you know more....hey, one for the resume....INDY? -hint hint,wink wink ,nudge nudge:laughing: :crazy:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
CorvetteConti said:
Was approached from one of the organizers, they may find a way for me to Pace the Corvette Challenge race coming to Cleveland this year!

Long way from being a done deal..but thought I would share...hey, it's no INDY, but I'd be able to ahng out with LG Motorsports and more!

I was going to try and get on Speed TV as a local guy to give feedback on the Corvette market to tie into the race...they might listen to me, I's say I sell a "few" vettes....:drink: THANKS TO YOU GUYS!

I'll let you know more....hey, one for the resume....INDY? -hint hint,wink wink ,nudge nudge:laughing: :crazy:
Is that the race in August? If so, I'll be there.:thumbsup:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright - BIG TIME!
The local kiddie go-karts place GOOD TIMES said I could pace their race every Fri & Sat...:smack :laughing: :smack :laughing: :smack :laughing:

·
Registered
21 Posts
What are the details on this race - location, time, etc? This is the first I've heard about this, I'm ready to buy tickets!! :partyon: :cheers:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Erie Stinger said:
What are the details on this race - location, time, etc? This is the first I've heard about this, I'm ready to buy tickets!! :partyon: :cheers:
the corvette race with a corral is June 24th...SATURDAY - more details soon!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
that would eb cool but i thought the race was this month? is this the speed world challenge race that you are talking about? you mention lg motorsports so i assume it is and this is the race i will be attending to. that woud be really cool if it is as i am going to see tony from lg so for you to pace the race would just make it that much better

1 - 8 of 8 Posts