Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Apparently your dad is not driving fast enough.Tell him to get out there and see if he can make his do that.:laughing: . Actually I have never seen that before or even mentioned anywhere

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
H'mmm looks to be in the metric mode. Next time I'm out I will switch to metric an see what happens...:huh:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I guess the car knows that if its in MPH that it has a better driver behind the wheel...:rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
35 Posts
cars that GM send to the Arabian gulf ( where kuwait is from ) have some differenceses from the cars you have and actually ours are better .. and i think that message ( over speed warning ) is only in our cars i mean the cars that are ment to be exported to the gulf . and iburke don't think you americans are the best in everything please :cheers: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Chill out ..... It was just a little of my mid west humor..... I'm not good enough to put any one down...:cheers:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
I wish i had that problem if i go above 60 mph my van shakes rattles and blew a bearing :laughing:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Cars sold in Kuwait and probably others countries in the Gulf region have a warning system that I believe is set at the factory. The Mitsubishi "Pajero" we drove around in Kuwait before I convoyed into Iraq in 2004 had this incesant beeping everytime we went over 80 or 85 KPH. Sounded like a warning chime if you left your seat belt off in the states...except it wouldn't stop. It's almost 4 years later and I can still hear it.....

·
Read Only
575 Posts
happens all the time in my c5 evertime i go over 120 km/h it tells me ( over speed warning )
What kind of tires came on your Vette over there? I'm pretty sure because of the tire speed rating they have to give warnings of that nature. Maybe the Vettes over there don't come with the same tires as they do here........ just a thought!

·
Registered
35 Posts
What kind of tires came on your Vette over there? I'm pretty sure because of the tire speed rating they have to give warnings of that nature. Maybe the Vettes over there don't come with the same tires as they do here........ just a thought!
almost every car we have here beeps over 120 km/h .. i have ZR Michelins .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts