Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
31,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overstock CEO Slams "Unethical" Krugman; Hopes "Bitcoin Destroys Central Banking"

:laughing: Scathing..

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne goes to town on Keynesian Crony Paul Krugman in this brief interview. Byrne blasts Krugman for everything from his "unethical" involvement in the Enron debacle to his present day view that "the market failed so we need more government; or freedom failed so we need more government." Noting that Krugman may have done "some great work before he went crazy," he rants against the Fed apologist for his "bitcoin is evil" comments adding that he hopes "Bitcoin can destroy central banking." Byrne pulls no punches in his attack on Krugman and his "Keynesian magic money tree theories," as he explains why the so-called 'economist' would be against a 'bounded currency'.

Well worth a few minutes... as Byrne covers everything from Krugman's craziness, Friedman's warnings, Russia-style central-planning, and Federal Reserve failures... quite astounding

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...rugman-hopes-bitcoin-destroys-central-banking

· Registered
12,429 Posts
Bitcoin is to the Fed what the Tea Party is to the Pubs.

· Registered
3 Posts
It's funny to watch how, a few years ago, large banks hated Bitcoin and did not bode well for it, and now a huge number of large banks are investing in this asset.
Now I also buy myself a cryptocurrency here and for 1.5 years of investing this gave me an excellent profit, which is comparable to my salary for 10 years.

· DC PIT CREW BOSS
25,822 Posts
This is the translation of what he wrote with the link removed

Of course, cryptocurrency very popular But I'm interested in the question of currency trading.
For me it is more reliable and about this type of trade is easier to find information. I can give advice like <EDIT Link removed> Choose a currency pair/ Appropriate and accessible information that can help increase profits. So I advise everyone and good luck!

Reactions: HN376RAR

· Registered
1 Posts
It's amusing to see how, just a few years ago, big banks despised Bitcoin and thought the future was bleak for it. Today, however, a sizable number of big institutions are making investments in this asset. Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies are quite popular. However, the topic of currency trading interests me, also as how to get verified on opensea.
Now I also purchase a cryptocurrency for myself here, and after investing in it for 1.5 years I made a profit that was on equivalent with my wage for ten years. Select a currency pair/ Useful information that is easily available to assist boost earnings. So good luck to everyone, I suggest!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts