Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my question is how many of you guys or gals bought your vet/vettes new?

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
I did, and I mean still in the plastic, dirty from the transport road trip new. Why you ask?

·
Only green will do...
18,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just wanted to know how it felt the very first ride on the highway.

·
Registered
759 Posts
watched them deliver mine on the truck

1st Hwy drive??? Felt like sex! ;)

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Bought mine used, 45k on her 11 months ago. I'm sure she felt as new to me as she did to her first owner in 96. What a car!

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Have bought 3 new ones. Every one just keeps getting better.

·
Only green will do...
18,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cant wait to feel that feeling even though i will be purchasing used i bet that feeling of owning a vette will just be out of the world ythanks for your posts

·
Only green will do...
18,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on people lets hear what you have to say

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Purchased mine new. :thumbsup:

Past 2 vehicles I purchased were new. I will only buy new from now on. Just something about knowing where the car has been. Absolutely nothing wrong buying used. In fact it makes better financial sense to let someone else take the depreciation.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Ordered mine, delivered to me with 3 miles on it. A corvette will probably be the only kind of car I will ever buy new. I agree with the statement about letting someone else eat the depreciation... but with the supplier discount, I had to do it. A vette is great new or used. My next one will have to be used (1958-60) :buhbye:

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
bought it new, thought it was sweet, took it on the highway, thought it was fast. did a 0-120 blast and had tears of joy, still do whenever i drop the hammer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts