Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked on the www and can not seem to find a mounting kit for the 3 piece spoiler. Atleast they dont say its for the 3 piece. I bought a used 3 piece and it has nothing to mount it with. Most sellers include it but, no pics and cant seem to find it listed separate. Can any one enlighten me whats included or a vendor for it. Also are the holes already in the car? I also need some help on the mounting location. Thank you

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
The center section bolts to the valance pan under the nose of the car, The bolts holes should line up with the bolt holes in the valance.

The end sections then line up and slip into the ends of the center section. I believe they also line up with a bolt hole or two under the car. They also bolt through the front fenders. You will need to locate and drill a hole for these on each side.

All the hardware kit is, is bolts, nuts, and washers. You can get the same or better from your local hardware store.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
The 78 and 79 AIMs show the factory installation. Not a How-To, but the AIM diagrams will probably help.

Mounting holes will not otherwise be on your car if it did not have the spoiler previously attached.

:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts