Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i hit the powerball tonight i'm going to have the first one of these in the states :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
:laughing: If I win I first thing I'm going to do is pay off my friends C5 that he may have to sell due to bankrupcy.. and then I am going to start my shop and buy a house.. and probably then a C5 or C6 something like that..

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't win :(

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Prety nice car! I used to hate it, but now I like it. The coupe looks alot better than the convertible...IMO! :thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Price: $325,000
Miles Per Gallon: --/-- mpg
Curb Weight: 2976 lbs
Layout: Mid-Engine/RWD
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
Engine
Type: V12
Displacement: 7291 cc
Horsepower: 555 bhp @ 5900 rpm
Torque: 553 lb-ft @ 4050 rpm
Redline: 7000 rpm
Performance
0-60 mph: 3.6 sec
0-100 mph: -.- sec
Quarter Mile: --.- sec @ --- mph
Skidpad: .--g
Top Speed: 200+ mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: --- ft
Slalom Speed: --.- mph

Only 40 roadster versions of the Zonda C12-S will be built by Pagani. The 7.3-liter Mercedes V12 engine produces the same 555 hp and 553 lb-ft torque as the hard-top version.

There are several changes to the roadster version. A modified carbon fiber chassis improves the structural rigity of the convertible. A carbon and chrome-molybdene alloy roll bar has been installed and is linked to the chassis. The carbon-fiber body employs a new engine hood configuration, and a new rear hood design with two NACA air vents.

http://www.fast-autos.net/pagani/paganizondaroadster.html

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Gotta love the carbon fiber. I'd take one. Coupe or roadster. I'm torn between them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts