Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd post this here, as you come here often:
In the event that you are not familiar with the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), or Autocross Racing, and you have nothing planned for Sunday,Oct. 19th., the last Round of the State Championships(Trans-Louisiana Autocross Challenge) will be held in Lafayette, La. This will be the first TLAC in Lafayette in a real long time!!!

It will be held in the lot behind the Cajun Dome.(The Pit and Paddock Area, for Parking, will be behind University of La. Cajun Field, corner of Bertrand and Congress). It doesn't cost anything if you're just going to watch. First Heat will start running at 10:00 A.M.. Usually it's all over by 4:30 PM. Of course, if you're up for racing in it, Registration is $35.00 and you need to be there early(8:00AM) for Tech and Course Walk.

Bring the Vette and some fold out chairs,a cooler and catch some rays. I'm dead even on points and up for a Championship in B Street Prep if I can get past one very quick driver from New Orleans in an M3. If you make it, I'll be in a Black C-4 Coupe #83 BSP

ET
SCCA - South West Louisiana Region 44

1 - 1 of 1 Posts