Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arnie, do you have any digital pics of the DRM bar installation? Did the bar come with any templates to know what areas to cut?

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Arnie, do you have any digital pics of the DRM bar installation? Did the bar come with any templates to know what areas to cut?
Sorry Patrick, I don't have any of that info, it was in the car when I got it from Geoff in November, he might have something. I'll check with him tomorrow. I take it DRM had no information.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: ===> PAGING Arnie

Arnie said:
Sorry Patrick, I don't have any of that info, it was in the car when I got it from Geoff in November, he might have something. I'll check with him tomorrow. I take it DRM had no information.
DRM has shown little indication that they wish to help. :(

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Patrick, I just talked to Geoff, call DRM and ask for Peter, tell him Geoff Skroupa from PTC referred you. Tell Peter you bought the bar from Geoff, that should help.

Jeff, got your e-mail and will reply.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Arnie said:
Patrick, I just talked to Geoff, call DRM and ask for Peter, tell him Geoff Skroupa from PTC referred you. Tell Peter you bought the bar from Geoff, that should help.

Jeff, got your e-mail and will reply.
Thanks, Arnie. I talked to Tim (Peter was on another line) and we went over the installation procedure, and he was going to try to find some pictures to help, as well as a possible template for the front cuts.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey Arnie,

Did you get my Email about the Great Lakes Corvette Challenge booth at Chevy Vettefest in Chicago on March 15-16, 3003?:cool:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZR_Don said:
Hey Arnie,

Did you get my Email about the Great Lakes Corvette Challenge booth at Chevy Vettefest in Chicago on March 15-16, 3003?:cool:
3003? Man, I feel asleep and lost 1000 years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts