Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey bro...
Can't you borrow a good digital camera?I still don't have any good pictures after two years.My camera,well you know...
That thing haunts me,remember i thought i finally lost it?And then it was returned to me.:D Who the hell returns a digital camera..:rolling:
Good luck at your screening today..maybe you'll land both parts..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patrick said:
If he becomes famous, that means groupies!:surprised
maybe he can get them to use a bunch of local vettes for a scene....:devil: <------ i love this little devil.:partyon:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey guys I am back in Hawaii. Got back today at noon. I can take photos and host them for you Todd if you need the help.

Kalani what is the status of the "project"?

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Toolman said:
Hey guys I am back in Hawaii. Got back today at noon. I can take photos and host them for you Todd if you need the help.

the kit's on the island and my car goes in next weds morning.
I'm still waiting to get and put on the exaust so you can measure and cut for them, I'll get the fibor glass reson and what ever it is you'll need to plug up the hole's at each end, let me know the items if you can that I'll need to pick up.
Mahalo Tim. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I can pick the material if any is needed it is not a problem. I should have enough fiberglass matt. I might just need the resin. Give me a call and we can meet up to see what is needed. I am free during the day tomorrow if that works for you. Fiberglass Hawaii is open on Saturday. Give me a call and we can set things up. Let me know if you need my phone number.

Tim

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Toolman said:
I can pick the material if any is needed it is not a problem. I should have enough fiberglass matt. I might just need the resin. Give me a call and we can meet up to see what is needed. I am free during the day tomorrow if that works for you. Fiberglass Hawaii is open on Saturday. Give me a call and we can set things up. Let me know if you need my phone number.

Tim
Sounds good to me, I'll give you a call, I have the number, thanks a load Tim. :cheers:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Toolman said:

Hey bro,hope you didn't work to hard.Did you get a new camera?My camera is good for "bids" or stuff for sale,but i really don't need a real nice camera.I think a 5 pix camera is about as low as one can go if taking good car photos,mines like 2.1 or something.When you get your car done,we can all go get some pics,all the pic in my gallery suck,except for the one's Scott took that day,but i lowered the car more and changed the rims since then..:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts