Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there,
how long until you and Amy get a custom bike?have you decided on a company yet?have'nt seen B-girl post in a while.where you live,if you dont get one soon,might as well wait until after winter.got me thinking as im sitting here in front of stacks of easyrider,iron horse magazines,at least 300 magazines.i was reading about SHAQ's bike,a 6'3" man was sitting on the bike and could not even come close to reaching the handle-bar:rolleyes:damn,its the biggest custom bike in the world as of that print(Jan-2002).
Todd.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
hey there,
how long until you and Amy get a custom bike?have you decided on a company yet?have'nt seen B-girl post in a while.where you live,if you dont get one soon,might as well wait until after winter.got me thinking as im sitting here in front of stacks of easyrider,iron horse magazines,at least 300 magazines.i was reading about SHAQ's bike,a 6'3" man was sitting on the bike and could not even come close to reaching the handle-bar:rolleyes:damn,its the biggest custom bike in the world as of that print(Jan-2002).
Todd.
B-girl's been a tad busy, hasn't had much time to spend here.

I am tapped out, won't have a bike this year. I will start looking at various companies next spring if things are looking up.

My fingers are crossed....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
killer,
what are you doing up?its what 5a.m.midnight here,just got home from work and walked the dog.
Todd.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
killer,
what are you doing up?its what 5a.m.midnight here,just got home from work and walked the dog.
Todd.
:laughing: Lots of work-related stuff on the brain.... when I wake up now, I'm up for good! Can't fall back asleep... :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts